Re: PCI speed??

Wow, dont i feel like a moron now. eheh.  Of course it means
100Mbyte/sec, what was i thinking??  The sad thing is that i do os
development. lol

I tried doing "hdparm -d1 /dev/hde", which from what i read on the net
is what enables DMA on disks.  The performance was the same.

This is a Digital Server 3305, i dont know what "name" it has (ie:
miata), /proc/cpuinfo lists it as a Noritake, which is the only name
which i've found for this box.

http://www.compaq.com/alphaserver/archive/3300/

That could probably tell you more information about it than what i could
say, and it would be more correct than i. eheh.  The Ultra100 and the
harddrive (Seagate Barracuda 60gig 7200RPM ATA100) i added myself.

And on a side note...if anyone has memory which would fit this thing,
willing to sell for a reasonable price, please contact me, i hate
swapping.

Richard Fillion
rick@rhix.ods.org