I take a deep breath, and I suck down my pride...

Hi,

I've made a few attempts at trying to get my Alpha 2100 4/233 sable loaded.  With no success. The Box currently has NT 4.0 on it and I can get to the internet through a cable modem...

I downloaded the CD Images on my HP PC and burnt CD's but they do not boot...  I tried the floppy route using rawwrite but no go there as well.

I have been through the manuals and read till my eye's bled - I could use some help.  I need a hand hold, do this then this then this approach to get this box up and humming. My head is spinning! (I have worked with Unix [multiple flavors], AIX, Mandrake, Red Hat and SuSe).

Consider it a challenge...I'm willing to document the efforts "One dummies approach" for future use...

Any takers?

Joe Lukasiewicz

Buffalo - NY

Do You Yahoo!?