Re: What have we learned? (WAS -RE: Idea: Reponse to the responses( was RE: Interesting idea....(at least I think so) ))

The the list:

This whole discussionhas been pret4ty interesting.  I think I'll send
Debian a check, what the hell.  I've done it before, in one case to the
owner of a proprietary OS i got off an FTP site because the software had
been discontinued.

I've gine to the undeserving, at least Debian desrves some support..

I've used Corel Linux a lot, it's Debian and it works pretty well if it
likes the hardware it's on.

"Thursday"