Re: Fw: 3.0.17 woody install boot disks won't net install?

"Donald Spoon" <dspoon@satx.rr.com> writes:

> couldn't get much out of them.  Here is one that has
> identical results with the 2.4.17 kernel, and apparently
> works OK with the 2.2.19 kernel from what I can devine.
> http://www.sslug.dk/emailarkiv/alpha/2002_01/msg00003.html .

That's me.

I wrote the kernel list too without any answers:
http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0201.3/2187.html

Searched google. Tried to diff the two drivers to find any difference
explaining the fail. Asked around. No luck anywhere.

> I tried sending an E-Mail to the author, but it bounced on
> me.

SSLUG adds '.sslug.dk' as spamprotection in the webarchive of
our mailling lists. That is why you couldn't reach me that way.

--
Emacs er det eneste moderne styresystem der ikke er multitrådet.