Re: galeon on the alpha

But not enough. Buildd built galeon for everybody but Alpha and IA64 last night ... IA64 still has dependency problems, but for us, it's compiler warnings. I'm working on a patch....

Replying to myself again... I submitted a patch (bug #141361) to get Galeon to compile on Alpha again. 64-bit issues. It crashes on some sites (such as Slashdot), but then so does the current version of Mozilla, and it seems this is not an arch-specific issue (see bug #141152), so I would guess it will get fixed.

-Doug