netboot Alpha Linux with inital ramdisk

Hi,

  Is there a way I can net boot a Alpha Linux box with inital ramdisk.I
mean how do I prepare a kernel image that is downloaded from the tftp
server that have inital ramdisk also. Right now I am  booting the
machine from the local hardisk with the ramdisk as an independent file.
I want to supply both the inital ramdisk and the kernel image through
the tftp server.I also need to pass various kernel arguments like
root=/dev/ram0 and init=/linuxrc . Is it possible to use mknbi from
etherboot.sourceforge.net  for preparing Alpha Linux kernel also ?

Any pointers will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance .

 -aneesh