Re: x3270 for alpha

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Richard A Nelson wrote:

> x3270 went a long time between updates, when I took the package last
> year, I put the most recent copy - it was quite a difference in build.
>
> I've not had any port bugs filed against it, so I don't know why it
> hasn't been built for alpha..

Dunno.  We didn't have an autobuilder for awhile and I was always hesitant
to file bugs unless I could describe the situation better than "it's
broke" (I usually wanted to send a patch).  Obviously, I kept up with it
for awhile, but got overwhelmed as the package base grew and saved my
efforts towards the really frequently used or requested packages (sorry,
no offence, but this is the first time someone's asked about this
package on this list, IIRC).

> It is, though I do need to put a newer version out

Let me know your plans wrt this.  I can always test compile it here and we
can get it queued in the autobuilder.