Re: x3270 for alpha

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Michael Stroucken wrote:
>
> > How come x3270 does not exist for the alpha?
>
> Last time that I tried compiling it, it was riddled with problems that
> required some porting effort (which I have limited time for).  Not sure if
> it compiles cleanly now, but I doubt it.

x3270 went a long time between updates, when I took the package last
year, I put the most recent copy - it was quite a difference in build.

I've not had any port bugs filed against it, so I don't know why it
hasn't been built for alpha..

> > Is the package still being
> > maintained? If not, I would like to adopt it.
>
> I don't know...check the WNPP page:
>    http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp

It is, though I do need to put a newer version out
--
Rick Nelson
"Now we'll have to kill you."