Re: Can somebody please build boot-floppies?

Hi,

I don't have acces to my Alpha currently, so it would be nice if
somebody could build boot-floppies for the upcoming release and upload
them somewhere for testing.

They should build fine, I just tried a few days ago. You need woody
(perhaps in a chroot) and quite a bit of bandwith, since a lot of
stuff gets downloaded (you should probably hardcode your proxy in
/etc/wgetrc, since $http_proxy gets wiped by the build scripts).

Just do:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot
cvs co boot-floppies
cd boot-floppies
debuild -B -rsudo        # or build as root

--
	Falk