Re: Flightgear crashes.

Considering the scope of this package and the work of porting it properly
would entail. Would we be better off building it with taso??? If it's not an
often used package, better to have it work (albet slow) instead of just
failing. If enough people start using it then porting it could become a
priority. In the meantime, It's better than nothing... All things considered.

Peter