woody on a ds20e

Hello *,

I recently tried to install woody on a ds20e. I was booting from the
CDROM,
the SCSI devices were recognized and then the system said that it was
unable
to mount the root FS because of an unknown file system. I.e. the
installation kernel
already had some problems.

I was checking the installation medium by booting a ds10 with the same
CD.
The kernel was unpacked, hardware detected and finally i ended up with
the
welcome screen of woody. So everything worked fine on the ds10.

My question is: is there a special boot option to install woody on a
ds20e or has somebody an idea what I have made wrong on the ds20e  ???

Thanx in advance
Joerg

--
Dr. Joerg Kuemmerlen		Phone +49 (0)7071-9457-593
science + computing ag		FAX +49 (0)7071-9457-110