Re: General questions about alphaserver 1200 (533AU2)

I did a bit more research since my original post, and one thing I need
to know is what scsi adapters will this machine boot from?  I have
a few different 53c875's, a 53c895 and and an 896 based card(dual
channel lvd).  On my PC164 i was forced to add a small ide drive, put
/boot on that and boot from it, with / residing on my lvd drives.  Will
any of these work, or should i find an original storageworks
drive/canister to boot from?

Thank's again,
Mike