Re: X can't find usable screens

Isn't that for XFree86 version 3? I thought the big difference with
version 4 is that everything goes through xserver-xfree86.

If I link /etc/X11/X -> /usr/bin/X11/XF86_SVGA then every works fine,
but I think it's then running version 3 using /etc/X11/XF86Config
rather than /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 .

- Robert