Re: installing ccc

Hi
I found some things directly on the ftp site - without going throught
the webpage jive... - maybe not the latest?

ftp.compaq.com/pub/products/C-CXX/linux/compaq_cxx_beta/ has
cxx-6.5.9.20-1.alpha.rpm  - is this the latest?  I can't get the
installer to install it though.

I couldn't find 6.3.9.7-1 at all, which is what the installer wants...
 I think i got everything else i needed there

Mike