Re: installing ccc

--- Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@mit.edu> wrote:
> Phil Carmody wrote:
> >phil@megaspaz:deb$ find ccc- -type f -print | xargs grep '6.2.9'
> >[snip results]

> I'll go ahead and take care of it this afternoon (and close bug 159536),
> you'll have to get the unstable package but it should work.

What would I need to add to my sources-list?
All I have at the moment is:
deb ftp://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main non-free

> Are there any others that are out of date?

I've not looked inside, but these have different release numbers in the
final field:

"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in
times of moral crisis, preserved their neutrality."
-- John F. Kennedy, 24 June 1963, claiming to quote Dante,
to whom this has been incorrectly attributed ever since.

Do You Yahoo!?