RE: spam from Jeff Chimene

Infallibility remains a distant goal for me; whence this list I find
those of superb perfection.

Perhaps you are already composing expert instructions w/r/t/ list
protocol. In that brief interval, may I be allowed to remark that my
email address changed at etest.com; which change disabled my ability
to unsubscribe the old address. I know there are ways around this:
such techniques involve bureaucratic fumblings, vapid instructions,
spurious excuses. When a contract expires such manoevers are all
rendered moot. I do not know what changed recently at etest.com as I
have not been there for 2.5 months.

The following was sent today to postmaster@etest.com, paul@debian.org
and listmaster@lists.debian.org. I am sure that between Steve and the
debian list manager this situation will be quickly resolved.

Thank-you for your understanding and patience.