Re: woody on pc164 questions

hello;

well here is the short version.
blew away debian and installed redhat 7.2 alpha.
downloaded linux-2.4.18 from www.kernel.org.
configured it for pc164, no modules, everything in
the kernel. same as under debian woody.
the only problem is with the tulip nic.
it will not work on the 10baseT jack, but
works on the aui with an old cabletronic transciever.

debian woody, the tulip worked on the 10baseT jack,
but would not boot a 2.4.x kernel.

so for now it is working.

a pc164 is an apple
a pc164sx is an orange

cannot compare the them together. all different
fruits which rolled different ways from the tree.

--
Terry L. Ridder ><>