Re: openoffice.org binaries for testing?

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Adam C Powell IV wrote:

> This hurdle may soon be overcome: Kaffe 1.0.7 has just been released,
> for which Jim Pick has been doing a lot of cross-platform work.  Though
> the JIT doesn't work too well, Jim tells me that the interpreter passes
> most of the regression tests.

Yes, I also saw that thread and am definitely interested in whether or not
kaffe will solve quite a few similar problems related to the lack of a JDK
packaged for Alpha.  I'm looking forward to seeing the results of their
work :-)

> It is hoped this will allow a lot of Java packages to move from contrib
> into main...

Yep!  I'm excited at the prospect as well :-)