please someone test texmacs on alpha

When I tried to run it, I got the following message:

TeXmacs]
TeXmacs] The GUILE_LOAD_PATH is

TeXmacs] Installation problem: please send a bug report.
TeXmacs] The initialization file init-texmacs.scm could not be found.
TeXmacs] Please check the values of the environment variables
TeXmacs] TEXMACS_PATH and GUILE_LOAD_PATH. init-texmacs.scm should
TeXmacs] be readable and in the directory $TEXMACS_PATH/progs.
TeXmacs]

On May 15, Ralf Treinen (treinen@debian.org) wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > could please someone test the texmacs package (1.0.0.1-2) on alpha.
 > In the past there have been problems with texmacs on alpha which
 > should be solved now. However, I cannot really test it myself
 > since I don't have access to an alpha with X forwarding.
 >
 > If you start texmacs from a shell it should give you some messages
 > about generating fonts, then pop up a window where you should be
 > able to type some text.
 >
 > Thanks in advance -Ralf.
 >
 > Please reply to me directly as I am not subscribed to this list.
 > --
 >

 > --

Neil L. Roeth