please someone test texmacs on alpha

Hi,

could please someone test the texmacs package (1.0.0.1-2) on alpha.
In the past there have been problems with texmacs on alpha which
should be solved now. However, I cannot really test it myself
since I don't have access to an alpha with X forwarding.

If you start texmacs from a shell it should give you some messages
about generating fonts, then pop up a window where you should be
able to type some text.

Thanks in advance -Ralf.

Please reply to me directly as I am not subscribed to this list.