Re: Debian on the Aspen Durango II [AlphaPC164 LX]

Hi Falk,

Adding the serial console option to the boot floppies
would be much appreciated :)

Is the `prompt_ramdisk' argument still necessary for a
rescue/root floppy set?  I haven't looked at the
`Boot-Prompt HOWTO' for a some time...

Thanks again,
sousa

--- Falk Hueffner