Re: Build of gs-aladdin 7.04

This one time, at band camp, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:

>On Wed, 1 May 2002, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
>
>> Could some brave soul be so kind to build gs-aladdin 7.04-2
>> on alpha? I would really like to have that in woody as I spent
>> a lot of time to support both gs and gs-aladdin, and the fact that
>> no alpha binary is available it keeping it out of testing.
>
>I'll be making a pass over the "needs building" list (I only look at
>contrib and non-free) within the week.  If Jamie's build fails or isn't
>accepted for some reason, I'll give it a go.

I built it with dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -B -m"Jamie Wilkinson
<jaq@debian.org>", but when I uploaded it, it was REJECTED... apparently
because 7.04-2_alpha was already uploaded.

--
jaq@spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?