[OT] source for used XP1000?

Now that all corporations have switched to dual athlons, there should be
used XP1000's on the market - yet I don't often see one at ebay for
example.

Is it completely irrealistic to expect to be able to buy one at a
bargain price (say US$ 600 for an XP1000 without much memory, without
much disk, without expensive video-card) or are there places I don't
know where you can find them?

I dream of watching DVD's on my Alpha, and my PWS500 just isn't powerful
enough :-)

Please enlighten me!

Jurriaan
--
"Children are dying."
Lull nodded. "That's a succinct summary of humankind, I'd say. Who needs