Bug 136261 - alpha only?

Bug 136261 against libmm does not appear to be reproducable on any of
the arches I've got access to.  It appears to require apache and php4 to
reproduce so I don't know I'll be able to do anything on the debian.org
machines.

There were no code changes between the revisions of the package
mentioned so I suspect some change in the build environment may be
responsible.  Would it be at all possible for someone to take a look at
this or give me access to a machine where I can do that myself (I
appreciate that the latter is unlikely)?  Even reproducing it would be
very helpful.