RE: alphalinux.org and linuxalpha.org

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Peter Petrakis wrote:

> Ideas, suggestions, course of action, resources aka money, lawyers,
> and/or your time would be greatly, heartfelt appreciated.

Well, I would have to get approval from my supervisor, but I don't think
it would be any big deal to him if I setup a www.alphalinux.org virtual
host on the same server I'm running my axp-list archive on.  We have
pretty good connectivity here, so most people should see good response.

FWIW,
Mike
--
Mike Tibor         Univ. of Alaska Anchorage    (907) 786-1001 voice
Network Technician     Consortium Library         (907) 786-6050 fax