Re: port of crafty to alpha platform is outdated

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 11:55:23AM +0100, Paul Slootman wrote:
> On Tue 01 Jan 2002, Eric Van Buggenhaut wrote:
> >
> > update_excuses reports that:
> >
> >      * crafty (17.13-6 to 18.12-4)
> >           + Maintainer: Eric Van Buggenhaut
> >           + 33 days old (needed 2 days)
> >           + out of date on alpha: crafty (from 18.11-1)
> >           + out of date on ia64: crafty (from 18.11-1)
> >           + Not considered
>
> I've just built and uploaded the alpha version.

Thank you very much for your help.

> Note that as a developer you can log in to merulo.debian.org
> (an ia64 system). I've done that for a couple of my packages
> before. Just use -uc and sign the changes on your own system.

Oh, ok, I didn't know about this machine. I'm offline now so I can't
try it, but my worry is that bzip2 might not be installed on this
machine (that's what happened with all other architectures). What
should I do then ?

Cheers,

--
Eric VAN BUGGENHAUT