Re: alphaserver 800 5/500

> I just purchased two AlphaServer 800 5/500's, and I'd like to install debian
> on one of them (I'd like to sell the other).  I looked on the debian
> website, but couldn't find any mention of the AlphaServer 800.  Could
> someone point me in the right direction?

It is one of the fairly recent machines, so it must be supported. Which
kind of Alpha chip/chipset does it have?

By the way, how much are you selling it for? What does it have? Would you
send it to Mexico? (please answer this by private mail)

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@campus.iztacala.unam.mx - (+52-55)5623-1118