test of woody tftpboot.img stalls

Hello

I wanted to help in the testing of woody for Alpha so i downloaded
ftp://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-alpha/3.0.13-2001-09-0
3/tftpboot.img
it boots, but during different phases of the installation the system stalls.
I can still switch consoles, but nothing responds.

What debug infromation should I provide? And how do I go about gathering
that info?

Where can I find more recent boot files for Alpha? those for i386 are up to
3.0.14 and built septeber 25th.

Hardware: DEC Alphastation 255(Avanti) 233MHz, 256Mb RAM

Hoping to go beond being a user...

/Mikael Westerberg
mikael.westerberg@mbox332.swipnet.se
http://home5.swipnet.se/~w-55350