Re: netscape?

> installing the binaries, and also d/l the source and building my own
> debs, but either way it bombs out on the mozilla-browser.postinst script
> leaving that package unconfigured and only partially installed.  Since

seen that problem before.  on i386, but same problem.  edit
/var/lib/dpkg/info/mozilla-browser.postinst and make the problems go away.
i forget what i took out (just commented it out and ran 'dpkg --configure
-a' a couple times until i got it right) but mozilla worked just fine
after that. :)

elijah