Re: Anyone willing to autobuild for non-us

Two weeks later, and powstatd-crypt is still not built on alpha.
Any build failure logs anywhere?  Or can I assume alpha is _not_
auto-building non-us?

(I have access to a potato-based alpha here in Canada - ok for
non-US - but I'd hate to upload a potato-based packaged to
unstable.)

Thanks,
Peter