Re: Alpha Jensen Install

Thanks. Finally I succeded. But i didn't use the debian-cdrom. Kernel on
that cdrom is broken on Jensen and and even after instalation and chosing
right kernel it has no support for AHA174 compiled so it's unusable for me.
Thank's god i had a 3 mb kernel for jensen with compiled in everything :-).

But don't you think that coul'd be usefull if all cdroms has kernels for
each subarch with compiled in all drivers? It would make things much more
simple

Cyryl