Re: Why use an Alpha

I think some people have got the message WAY confused

The point I was trying to make is that there are some members of the Open Source community (well-known and not), that make grandiose statements about Linux, *BSD, and others, and the harsh reality is that there is a very long way to go.

I am happy with my machine. But it does not affect my life, personality or attitudes, and on the odd occasion, we all need to remind ourselves of that.

We are all entitled to an 'open opinion'.