Re: Why use an Alpha

Hi Rob,

I'm afraid you got to decide for yourself.
You are not paying anything for any support, right ?
So, which support are you asking for, exactly ??

As far as there won't be a large market of established
users, for any company to port to Alpha is just wasting
of employees' time, and employees do demand money
for their work - you aren't working for free, I guess :-) ?

The only thing to do is to get everything working ourselves,
as you said.

I really really find it disgusting that small Alpha camp is
further divided into tiny RH/Deb/Suse/FBSD/NBSD niches,
preventing from concentrating a few active developers
together, but that's the life :-(

And regarding "Why use an Alpha" - because it is fun :-)

Regards,

Andrei