Re: Enconding ogg-files

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Thimo Neubauer wrote:

> I got exactly the same segfault and already filed bug #121995 to the
> vorbis-tools package. Strangely enough, the first replay I got to this
> report was by someone stating that oggenc runs fine on his
> Alpha... This could not the the architecture (my box is a SX164),
> could it??

That was me, and I have an LX164. I have all the vorbis packages from
debian (not selfcompiled). I encoded a file before I appended to the bug
report, and yes, everything's working fine on my box. Did you check out
your kernel's config?

Greetings,
Michael.

"I'm not just a server, but I'm also a client."		Debian GNU/Linux
Michael Stroucken	stroucki@debian.org	 Is your penguin 64 bit?