Network installation problem, floppies 3.0.16

Hi,

I am trying to install woody on my Workstation 500a (miata) with SRM
console.

I am booting using aboot with the 3.0.16 floppies and am trying to install
everything via the network installation. When I get to the installation of
the base system, if I point the installation to woody, I get a message

Malformed release file
http://http.us.debian.org:80/debian/dists/woody/Release

If I point the installation to sid (unstable), everything runs smoothly.

I assume this is just a transient problem, so I did not file any bug
report in the BTS. Should I?

Jan Schier

--
Jan Schier