Re: dec/Q ccc compiler

Phil Mendelsohn wrote:

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Juha Jäykkä wrote:

 I have, though, tested compaq's fortran compiler - and it does not
seem to work at all.
Check comp.lang.fortran for details, but I understand that it does work
well, provided you've installed properly which is non-trivial.

What was the subject for the relevant thread? I've searched comp.lang.fortran (4300 messages) for compaq, dec, digital, alpha, fort and cfal, found nothing...

Or can you summarize the procedure, so I can make the Debian installer do the right thing?

How do you get it to find fstat()?

Zeen,
--

-Adam P.