Re: DBD for Postgres for Alpha (Sid) recompiled

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> Yup, only because of postgresql beeing in non-US.
>
> Where are non-US alpha package usually built ? Who manages that ?

I can't remember right now who's handling that stuff (could be because I
just woke up :-P).  I can probably arrange to have it done, though, in
short order if nobody else steps up.

> I'd like to compile it myself on faure.debian.org or lully.debian.org
> unfortunately I can't since they both run potato and they probably
> don't have an unstable chroot with the required package for me.

Both faure and lully are down, IIRC.  Don't know what's up with faure, but
lully needed a new kernel and a reboot, but nobody ever did anything about
it (nor did I get a reply from the admin list).