kernel, missing force_sig_info support for segfaults

Hi,

I'm trying to catch some segfaults using sigaction. The catching works
but the siginfo structure isn't what it should be. I can't find out
what adress was accessed or why it failed.

The problem seems to be in the kernel (arch/alpha/fault.c in
do_page_fault). On i386 a siginfo structure is filled out there with
the appropriate values and then force_sig_info is called. On Alpha no
such thing is done and force_sig is called instead. force_sig in turn
calls force_sig_info with a dummy siginfo structure, leaving my signal
handler with too little data to cope with the segfault.

So am I right that nobody implemented siginfo support for alpha in the
kernel yet and thus sigaction can't work properly?

MfG
        Goswin