Restoring partition info.

Hi,

Hoping someone knows how to recover from a dumb mistake. I have recently
run fdisk over a drive and hit 'f' (fast partitioning) that should not
have this done. (Basically i was on thw rong host - Iknow look twice).

Anyway, is there a way to resore the label prior to doing this. I know
MS-DOS fdisk keeps a second copy of the table and can be restored with a
fdisk /mbr. Is there any such possibility here?

I have a printed copy of what the table looked like prior to my error, if
I enter the same info into fdisk and write it will it loose any of the
data on the drive?

Thanks to anyone that can help get me out of this mess.

Cheers,

Stewart