Boot disks

Hi,

I have no acces to an Alpha for a few weeks now, so I can't continue
the work. The boot disks are in an acceptable state for upload now
IMHO, though; it would be nice if somebody could build and upload them
on the next boot-floppies release. There's now no longer any magic
involved in building them, the only thing you need is srmbootfat,
which can be found at http://people.debian.org/~falk (just do gcc
srmbootfat.c -o srmbootfat and install it somewhere in root's
path). And you need much bandwith, since lots of stuff will be
downloaded.

I've also updated http://people.debian.org/~falk/disks-alpha/ with the
documentation fixes just commited. It would be nice if somebody could
check http://people.debian.org/~falk/disks-alpha/doc/ for blatant
lies.

        Falk