RE: kernel v2.4.9 fails to build on alpha

>The rest of 2.4.9 is building for me as I type, so I can't yet say
>whether this fixes the whole problem, or if it's broken in some other
>way for Alpha.  I assume this fix will make it into a future version.

I hate to reply to myself, but anyway...

  $ cat /proc/version
  Linux version 2.4.9 (root@jekyl) (gcc version 2.95.4 20010810
  (Debian prerelease)) #2 Fri Aug 17 18:11:07 EDT 2001

(built with gcc from unstable)

The only new issue I see is that the tdfx dri module has an undefined
symbol page_to_bus, that appears to be defined as a macro on x86.

-Doug
--
Doug Larrick  doug@ties.org  douglas.larrick@intel.com AIM:DougLarick