RE: ftp.alphalinux.org kde rpms

Seeing that the RPMS where compiled with redsplat's experimental gcc and
libstdc++, probably not. I could be wrong of course. No harm in trying when
you have a fast net connnection right? If it does fail, try pulling the
libstdc++ of a 7.0 machine and set that up. It should work... Barring other
dependances.

Peter
--
www.alphalinux.org