Re: Compaq C and C++ compilers

On 23-Jul-2001 Adam C Powell IV enlightened me with:
> bad bob wrote:
[...]
> This should only be necessary for potato; for woody/sid there
> are
> installer packages which will do all of the Weyergraf magic
> for you.
>  (Unfortunately, they depend on woody's debconf, so you can't
> use those
> packages with potato.)
[...]

Actually you can get them to work on potato. It just takes a bit
of control file hacking, but after that it works quite well. (I
can't remember all the details, but I had to change gcc's
version and some other stuff)

Konrad

  .~.   Konrad Podloucky      GnuPG/PGP-key available by request
  /V\
 // \\  "The world is a verb, not a noun."
/(   )\    --The Golden Apple, Illuminatus Trilogy
 ^^-^^