TFTP install on multia

Hi,

>From posts in January this year I gather that the disks-alpha
directory on Debian's ftp servers must be rebuilt to correct some
issues. It appears to me that this has not yet been done, can someone
sort that out please?

Details: the standard Debian tftpboot.img causes the Multia to crash,
I need to use a different image (from the link mentioned on
debian-alpha in January). Then, though, installation of the kernel and
modules via http fails, probably because of a bug in the root
filesystem embedded in this tftp image (it tries to mount /dev/ram as
/floppy when installing from the rescue floppy image).

Please Cc replies to me, I am not currently subscribed to the list.

Thanks,

  Andras