Re: Please resume the build for lilypond-1.4.2 for alpha

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Anthony Fok wrote:

> Thanks for all your help!  Yes, I have just forwarded our discussion to the
> upstream authors so they will do the fix.  In the mean time, I'll just have
> to figure out what to add to aclocal.m4.  :-)  I'm preparing a
> lilypond-1.4.3 package.  Hope that would work.  :-)

Great!  As far as what to add...I cheated and just added the CFLAGS= and
CXXFLAGS= things before ./configure in debian/rules (quickest way).  You
could always add something like this in the configure file...:
 case "$host" in
    alpha*-*-linux-*) CFLAGS+="-mieee";
                      CXXFLAGS+="-mieee";;
 esac