Re: netscape vs. libc6.1 (2.2.3-1)

Are you using netscape with an nfs mounted HOME ? It doesn't work for me
in this setup and I'd like to know if this is libc related or not. By the
way, I have recently seen to suse alpha boxes where netscape used to work
OK on nfs mounted HOME's. Need to dig up on this !! :)

Regards,
Ionut

Ionut Georgescu sends greetings to Helge Kreutzmann