Linux 2.4.5-ac2: disk corruption

has anyone else had disk corruption in 2.4.5-ac? i posted this to l-k, but
this is probably a better place to get responces from alpha users.

----- Forwarded message from Tom Vier <tmv5@home.com> -----

actually, it happens on ext2, also. it was fun trying to switch back to 2.2
after converting raid devs for 2.4 and trashing my emergency boot disk. i
was finally able to restore from tape by mounting -o sync. there was still
some minor corruption caught by fsck, though.

the new sym53c875 driver seems to have fixed the pci_map_sg() problem i was
having, but now it complains about scsi script errors. changing the TCQ
defaults from 32 to 8 fixes that. though, the corruption (even with TCQ max
8 and -o sync) may be related.

anyone else tried 2.4.5-ac2 on a miata or other alpha?

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Tom Vier <tmv5@home.com>
DSA Key id 0x27371A2C