Re: Why halt does reboot?

same thing happens on my miata. i believe you have to pass some sort of
return structure to srm, or it may be that linux breaks some of srm's
assumptions. netbsd works, in fact netbsd does warm srm reboots (much faster
than rebooting the whole machine), which would be a nice feature. though, i
don't think there's a way for linux to have both. it's either return to srm
which reruns aboot, or reboot srm as well.

--
Tom Vier <tmv5@home.com>
DSA Key id 0x27371A2C