Re: X doesn't work with a trio64 on a Alpha Server 2000 4/275

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 06:03:56PM -0700, Thierry.BOURRILLON@esca.com wrote:

[Could you make your line lengths a little shorter? About 70 characters
is normal so they can be quoted without causing wrapping]

> I have this machine newly converted from vms to debian(unstable)
> but X is awful, the mouse pointer is a big 3cm square. an i can't see nothing
> else on the screen.
> XF86Setup just launch an hang.
>
> I tried the option no-pci-disconnect in the XF86Config file but nothing changed.

That should be spelt "no_pci_disconnect"; does this help?

Cheers,

Phil

--
  Philip Kendall <pak@ast.cam.ac.uk>