Re: newer kdebase (1.x) available ?

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 09:45:47AM +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> Hello !
> I got kdebase some while ago from kde.tydc.org (thanks rusty !) when
> it was still available. Now more and more updates want to remove
> kdebase. Actually, I only need kfm, but as it is part of kdebase I
> have to keep that, too. Is there a way to "keep" kdebase or update it
> so it won't be removed ?

rusty?  :)   rkrusty != rusty

anyways...

kde 1.x is extremly old which is probably why things what to remove it.  The
newer versions of kde have issues on alpha...it builds but seg's quite a
bit.  Your just going to have to be patient until the compiler issues are
worked out.

> P.S. E.g. some fonts want to remove it which I find strange.

weird

--
Ivan E. Moore II